Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chica Bonita

Jessica Stam is without a doubt, one of my favourite models.  Add the elegant styling of Clare Richardson and the charm of Seville, Spain... and you have magic. 

Jessica Stam's intensity embodies the spirit of bull fighting.  The red dress helps too.

This is such a delicate shot... I love her booties (Loubou? Chanel? Can't tell...) And I really like the way her hair is slicked back into a tight ponytail... it's very spanish.


This photograph reminds me of my all-time favourite portrait, Gloria Swanson by Edward Steichen.  The lace veil is gorgeous... I love the contrast of textures between the lace, the fur stole and the chiffon ruching of her dress.




Stam wears a gorgeous Louis Vuitton gown.

I will always have a soft spot for the drama, ruffles, fringe and polka dots of traditional Flamenco costumes.

Photos courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue... pulled from the August 2010 issue of Harper's Bazaar US. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails