Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're going places, they never dreamed of...Oh



I received this text at 1:16 am this morning: "got tickets! april 30, mark it off!" mark what off in my calendar? Oh, just the fact that I'm seeing Dragonette... and british electronic sensation, Little Boots on April 30th.

Here's a little sampling of Little Boots...

Little Boots is the British Lady Gaga... only better. Her outfits aren't crazy costumey, but she is always avant garde and pushing boundaries. Her voice is sweet and breathy, while her skills on the keyboard, stylophone and the Japanese Tenori-on (the square thing that lights up) amaze. She's awfully catchy too.

And if you haven't heard of Dragonette before... shame on you!

I can't wait for this concert!!! I have my outfit picked out already...


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails