Saturday, April 10, 2010

The City never sleeps, better slip you an ambien.

Prepare to get Carried away... again.



I had my doubts about the sequel (mainly because Smiley Miley is in it), but judging by this preview, SATC fans are in for a romp.  I can tell there will be plenty of laughs in the sequel, and plenty of insight into the dating/relationships world.  (Everything I know, I learnt from SATC...)

We all assumed that Samantha will get married, but from the looks of it, Carrie's GBF (gay best friend), Stanford is about to walk down the aisle! But to whom? The mystery remains.  The best part about this preview is the fact that the "one that got away": Aidan is BACK!  He was my favourite BF of Carrie's on the show, and I'm beyond excited the hunk is back.  Samantha's hombre is caliente as well, even though I'm still looking forward to a cameo of Giles Marini - aka the Malibu neighbour/showerboy... make that showerMAN.  I would love to see Carrie ditch Big and runaway with Aidan... as long as she keeps that Manhattan closet.

The film kept resident costume designer/stylist Patricia Field on hand, and the outfits are bold and undoubtedly New York. Samantha looks fab in that red jacket with studded shoulders and Miranda is looking fiercer than usual.  I can see Field brought back some of the original wardrobe we fell in love with on the TV show, like Carrie's "J'adore Dior 8" shirt.  Recycling is in!

Charlotte: How are you going to swallow all those?
Samantha: Have we met?

I can't wait till May...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails