Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All Lacquered Up...

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm obsessed with nail polishes.  I jump at the chance to buy bottles in all shades: blues, greens, pinks and purples.  Although I lack the finesse of perfecting a DIY mani, I still try to never have chips and always have a unique pastel shade.  This morning, I came across a blog dedicated completely to the art on nail lacquer.

With tips on application, ideas for design and color comparisons (the best part of the site!)... anyone can go to this blog for advice before spending wads of cash on the newest line from Essie, China Glaze or the perennial favourite, OPI. 

The blog isn't written by a makeup artist or esthetician, but an accountant from Ohio.  I'm betting that Michelle Mimsas has the most stylish and manicured nails ever to touch a calculator.

Visit All Lacquered Up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails