Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Like a Rolling Stone.

Georgia May Jagger is one of my favourite up and coming models.  She's a sweetheart, and even chats with me via Twitter.  She is Rock and fashion royalty, and seems to have taken mom Jerry Hall's good looks, with a dash of Mick's swagger. 
In July's issue of Vogue China, Jagger was photographed by Max Vadukul.  This is the second set of editorials from the issue I have fallen in love with, it seems that the Asian editions of magazines are eclipsing North American and European mags in terms of styling, creativity and model star power. 

Georgia is styled by Nicoletta Santoro and these outfits can't help but make me feel nostalgic for school.  School-girl leggings and knee-highs paired with chunky knits scream collegiate to me, and I definitely hope to interpret this aesthetic into my fall wardrobe.





Those pink shoes are divine...and I guess the socks would alleviate blisters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails