Thursday, June 10, 2010

Has Anyone Seen This Dress?


MISSING: If anyone has seen this BCBG dress in a store (hopefully on sale, the original price tag is what deterred the purchase) or for sale online please notify me.

REWARD: my eternal gratitude... and I promise not to wear it and steal your thunder at a dinner party... this dress in this breathtaking Cobalt blue commands attention.

This is one of my biggest buyer's remorses... although I'm glad I saved myself upwards of $800, I could die as a happy fashion addict with this chiffon gown hanging peacefully in my closet.  It was in stores before Christmas, so I'm hoping it will turn up on eBay or at a clearance outlet soon.

I remembered this dress today when reading a Bridal magazine (it was the only recent magazine in my physio clinic's waiting room... I'm not one of those psycho girls who obsesses over weddings... or am I? haha) and I was looking at all the advertisements for Godawful bridesmaids dresses.  Some advertised the option to dye your maids' dresses to match a fabric swatch, complete with matching dyed shoes... It was just horrific.  I started to remember all the gorgeous dresses I tried on when I was shopping for a pageant dress and recalled this beautiful Cobalt gown that still haunts me.

So if anyone knows the whereabouts of this beautiful dress... please let me know.  I'm a size 2 (but I'll squeeze into a 0 or alter a 4... the dress is too fab to pass up) so if you see it in a store put it on hold for me!   And I promise to buy you a delicious cheesecake (in case the dress is a size 0, I won't join you in devouring the caloric pastry).

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails