Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alice

Yesterday, in Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens in the beautiful Lawrence Park area, four models and two (sometimes three) photographers got together to shoot aspiring photographer, Dasha Nagorodnyuk's vision.  Her interpretation of Wonderland.  I was lucky enough to be her Alice.


(from left to right) Adina Frankel as the Rabbit, Regina Efendieva as the Mad Hatter, myself as Alice and Natalie Sanchioni as the Cheshire cat.


With hair done up in (dare I say it) Snooki poufs, the stylistic vision of the shoot was an urban fantasy.


Who would have ever guessed that the nervous rabbit could look so cool in a leather jacket and cap?


Tights,vintage; Shoes, Betsey Johnson; Dress, Kensie; Apron, Recycled Ballet costume

I feel a little bit more 'Red Queen' with this outfit... OFF with their heads!


I loved the way the photos turned out, and I'm happy to have had such an amazing photographer.  I'm definitely adding some pictures to my portfolio.  It was a great way to spend an afternoon with the girls (and boy), pizza, clothes, makeup and photographing in nature.  We also got to witness a little dog named ruffles cockblock her owner.

I will update this post with pictures of the stunning Mad Hatter.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails