Thursday, March 18, 2010

Irish I were Drunk

St Patrick's day is one of those few select holidays where there are no expectations... other than getting belligerent and having a good time.  This year, I headed downtown with my lovelies, Dasha & Regina to share a pitcher in honour of the Irish Saint.  Naturally, we went all out and decked out in full garb. 

"Keith's me, I'm Irish"  Even though a man named Ted pointed out to us that Keith's isn't even Irish, I thought the saying was clever.  Dasha literally stopped traffic as a beer maid/wench, and truly embodies the festive occasion!

My nails were painted for just for St. Patty's!  I'll upload pics of my outfit once I get them.

What I love about this holiday is that even on a Wednesday, people show their spirit and hit the pub for some brew.  You can wear whatever you want, as long as it's green.  Bring out the old Halloween costumes, Mardi Gras beads and beer-themed hats, the more outrageous, the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails